At Digital Inspiration (“us,” “we,” or “our”), we operate the www.weblyword.com website (referred to as the “Service”). Our privacy page is dedicated to informing you about our policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data associated with your use of the Service, as well as the choices available to you regarding that data.
Information Collection and Usage
To provide and enhance our Service, we gather various types of information for different purposes.
Cookie and Usage Data
We may collect Usage Data, which includes details on how you access and utilize the Service. This information encompasses your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the pages you visit on our Service, the date and time of your visit, the duration spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
To monitor and retain specific information, we employ cookies and similar tracking technologies.
The information captured by us can be used for contacting you regarding the guest post inquiring. Recommending any product or service as per your interest.
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data, including an anonymous unique identifier. They are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. In addition to cookies, we utilize beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, as well as to enhance and analyze our Service.
You have the option to instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that by declining cookies, certain portions of our Service may become inaccessible to you.
There are various types of cookies:
1. Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on a user’s device for a specific period as defined in the cookie. They become active whenever the user visits the website that created the cookie.
2. Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary and enable website operators to link a user’s actions during a browsing session. A session starts when the user opens the browser window and ends when they close it. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
3. Performance cookies: These cookies collect statistical data about how visitors use a website. They do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses. Instead, they are used to enhance the user experience of a website.
4. Advertising cookies: Third-party vendors, including Google, use these cookies to display ads based on a user’s previous visits to your website or other sites. Google’s utilization of advertising cookies allows it and its partners to deliver targeted ads to users based on their browsing history across your sites and the internet. Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
How can I manage my cookies?
Please be aware that if you delete all cookies, any preferences you have set will be lost, and many websites may not function properly or you may experience a loss of certain functionalities. Therefore, we do not recommend disabling cookies when using our website for these reasons.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the ability to adjust your browser settings to delete cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally, you can access the options or preferences menu in your browser to modify settings. There, you can view and delete individual cookies, block third-party cookies or cookies from specific sites, accept all cookies, receive notifications when a cookie is issued, or reject all cookies. For more specific information based on your browser, please refer to the following links.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Apple Safari
It is possible to opt out of having your anonymized browsing activity within websites recorded by performance cookies.
Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We have also set out links below to Google AdSense who set cookies on our websites, and therefore on your computer, with instructions on how to opt out of their cookies.
Google AdSense https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Use of Data
Digital Inspiration uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the USA and choose to provide us with your information, please be aware that we transfer and process the data, including Personal Data, in the USA.
Disclosure of Data
Digital Inspiration may disclose your Personal Data in good faith if it believes that such action is necessary to:
– Comply with a legal obligation
– Protect and defend the rights or property of Digital Inspiration
– Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
We may engage third-party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These Service Providers have access to your Personal Data solely to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Email: [email protected]
Effective date: June 18, 2023